Based in Warsaw
11th November 2021
Apple App Store
Sole Light is a truly immersive, enchanting puzzle which transfers you to the charmingly unsettling world of a cozy dystopia. Starting out as an innocent boy you quickly have to learn how to use your surroundings (and other people) in order to solve a series of increasingly complex puzzles and figure out your place in the world. Your path disappearing behind you and new mechanics being introduced throughout the game keep the challenge interesting from start to finish. Even though focused on the task at hand, you should be always carefully looking around to unwrap a full, yet subtle, environmentally-told story. You'll notice how with each chapter you puzzle through another bit of the cozy façade gradually falls off to finally reach the dystopian crescendo. All the while, the calming colours, minimalist style and meditative soundtrack offset the ominous story. Developed by a team of two (and a half) over the span of almost 3 years, Sole Light really lets you see and feel the idealistic indie hearts poured into the game. It’s a reminder that creative, original and simply honest pay-upfront games can still be made. A nod to those who are tired with ubiquitous low-quality titles and predatory monetization.
- 36 hand-crafted levels, full of painstainklgly created visuals and puzzles.
- A fully environmentally-told story. It's deep, weird and kinda cool. It's also solely in the background. A treat if you like games with meaning, a non-issue if you don't.
- Mind-controlling random guys into doing as you please.
- An incredible original soundtrack that's somehow both shrill and mellow.
- A player-centric, fully immersive and totally ads-free experience. Just like mom used to make.
- Playing this game goes a long way towards keeping a promising indie studio afloat.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Digital Dragons Students Talent Show Finalist (honourable mention)" Kraków, 2019
- "Best Mobile Nominee at Pixel Awards 2019" Warsaw, 2019
- "3rd place at the Big Indie Pitch" Poznań, 2019
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Indeep Studios
We’re Indeep Studios, we simply love making games that aren’t simple.
More information on Indeep Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sole Light Credits
CEO & Design, Development
3D Graphic, Animator